A few months ago the site became another one of Go Daddy's sites to be hacked. Still being illiterate in website management I didn't know where to turn. I got the virus removed locally, but not without a major slow down in retrieval speed and complications. At times my site would not load and when it did it took forever. Plus when it did load I was unable to access the backend, thus I was unable to make any changes. GoDaddy provided minimal support and after two frustrating phone calls to GoDaddy I was still unable to access my site. After one call to Andrew, he was able to access the site and move it to his server. Now the site loads ALL the time and is much much faster.